|metric space||Metrik uzay|
|metric system||Metrik sistemi|
|metric tonnes||Metrik ton|
|metric tons||Metrik ton|
|million metric||Milyon metrik|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Energy Transfer Debt, Leverage, Downgrade, And Distributions →
In this article, we'll investigate Energy Transfer's debt and leverage, then look at these metrics through the lens I believe a key rating agency sees it.
· DICK'S Sporting Goods: Headed To New Highs →
The net payout yield combines the dividend yield and net stock buyback yield to offer a comparative valuation metric.
· The Chemours Company: High Leverage Keeps Dividend At Risk Regardless Of Downturn →
When reviewing these financial metrics, it can be seen that even before this economic downturn, their leverage was already above a level that can be considered safe for any company outside of steady industries such as utilities.
· American Electric Power: Increasing Leverage Poses Medium-Term Threat To Dividend →
After reviewing these financial metrics, it can be observed that the company's leverage is continuing to increase, as all metrics have been consistently trending in a worsening direction since the end of 2013.
The Japan Times
· Time for the world to embark on a Great Reset →
This means, for example, building “green” urban infrastructure and creating incentives for industries to improve their track record on environmental, social and governance metrics.
The Japan Times
· Xi Jinping’s strategic folly in Hong Kong →
Another metric for this is the economic impact of disruption.
I would argue that it's likely most of the other senior gold producers are looking at similar metrics before considering any acquisitions, and it's clear that Livengood doesn't come near meeting these requirements.
· Evaluating Ladder Bond ETFs As Dry Powder Assets →
Another metric we like to follow is the yield differential between CEF sectors and their sector ETF benchmarks.
· Zoom is making tons of money right now, despite all of its problems →
Customer metrics were also very positive, with approximately 265,400 customers with more than 10 employees, up some 354% year-over-year.