|migrant crisis||Göçmen krizi|
|migrant worker||Göcmen işçi|
|migrant workers||Göçmen işçiler|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Minister encourages Thai hotels to stop price-gouging expats →
Today Dr Taweesin Visanuyothin, spokesman for the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration, has clarified that more types of foreigners will be allowed to return to Thailand from August 4… • Foreigners who hold a residency permit, as well as their spouse and children (new category) • Foreigners who hold a current work permit, as well as their spouse and children (new category) • Foreign nationals permitted to enter the Kingdom under special arrangements between the government of Thailand and foreign countries • Migrant workers who hold official documentation allowing them to stay and work in Thailand (new category) • Foreigners […]
· MTUC: Putrajaya committing economic suicide with migrant worker curbs amid suppressed local pay →
KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 4 — The Malaysian Trades Union Congress (MTUC) said the government was dooming the economy by restricting migrant workers to three sectors in an attempt to create job opportunities for locals.
· Skeletal remains found in Chon Buri may be those of missing Burmese worker – VIDEO →
9 illegal migrants nabbed in 2 provinces
· Police detain three family members in Pantai Remis for allegedly abusing Indonesian maid →
The case is being investigated under Section 12 of the Anti-Trafficking in Persons and Anti-Smuggling of Migrants Act 2007 (Atipsom).
· 'We are all breaking down': Melbourne towers residents feel abandoned for a second time →
“We’ve provided a $59.4m coronavirus mental health package with essential, tailored support for young public housing tenants, asylum seekers, refugees, temporary migrants and vulnerable culturally and linguistically diverse groups.”
The Pattaya News
· Human skeleton found in Chonburi believed to be missing migrant worker →
Chonburi-A human skeleton found in Phanat Nikhom over the past weekend is believed to be a local Burmese migrant worker who has been missing for about a month.
· How Chad Wolf became Trump’s favorite DHS chief →
As Nielsen’s most trusted aide, Wolf played a central role in the “zero tolerance” border crackdown that separated thousands of migrant children from their parents, one of the defining episodes of Trump’s presidency.
· Melbourne Retail, Manufacturing Shut to Contain Virus →
But security failures at quarantine hotels for returning travelers and poor communication of critical information to migrant communities allowed the virus to roar back in Victoria.