|due to migration||移行のため|
· The 8 Best Releases to Watch on YouTube’s Free 10-day Film Festival →
A decade before she won the Cannes Grand Prix for 2019’s Atlantics, Mati Diop directed this tense documentary short in which a group of Senegalese men contemplate migration.
· Accenture: An Attractive Long-Term Investment Opportunity →
Accenture (ACN), the world's top consultancy firm, stands to benefit from an increase in technology spending, the corporate migration to the cloud, and the soaring remote work landscape.
· The Minnesota paradox: how race divides prosperous Minneapolis →
A long-time magnet for new immigrants, from Scandinavians in the 19th century, through black Americans during the Great Migration, or those who relocated from cities such as Chicago in the 60s and 70s, to Hispanic, Hmong and most recently Somali immigrants, a journey along this street underlines the disparities.
The China Post
· Disease that began among rich shifts to Latin America’s poor →
The migration of the disease from rich to poor has been seen elsewhere: In South Africa, for instance, the first few hundred cases were virtually all in people who had traveled to Europe; Cape Town, a city popular with international tourists, now has more than half of the country’s total confirmed cases, and its shantytowns are major hot spots.
· Libya: 30 migrants killed in revenge attack by family of murdered smuggler →
The International Organisation for Migration estimates that there are more than 650,000 migrants from 40 countries in Libya.
· Independent schools to overtake Catholic system as second-biggest sector in NSW →
The Mitchell Institute has argued that migration could be a factor, as new arrivals are more likely to attend a government or independent school.
· National Bank of Greece S.A.'s (NBGIF) CEO Pavlos Mylonas on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
First, the migration to digital banking is accelerating beyond expectations and NBG has made impressive steps in this area over the past two years.
· How to Talk About Feminism in Tajikistan →
Currently, a “turnaround” or a change is observed much more intensively in society which is surely influenced by migration and globalization factors.
· Rural income is likely to shore up in coming months; Nestle’s Suresh Narayanan explains why →
“The mass migration to rural areas could bump up rural consumption.
The New York Times
· The Birds Are Not on Lockdown, and More People Are Watching Them →
Corina Newsome, 27, an avian expert and graduate student of biology at Georgia Southern University, said the coronavirus lockdowns coincided with spring migration — the perfect time for new birders to look to the sky.