|due to migration||移行のため|
· Infosys sees marginal impact on profits amid Covid; CEO salary at $6.15 million in FY20 →
The company added that it has seen similar actions in Australia with respect to revisions in their temporary visa programme and in the UK with the government’s current policy focus on “net migration”.
· TRAI says 11-digit mobile number not recommended, 10-digit number to continue →
The regulator on Friday had said that migration to a unified or single numbering scheme for fixed line and mobile services is not required for now and that sufficient numbering space can be created by various methods, including prefixing ‘0’ for all fixed to mobile calls.
The New York Times
· George Floyd, Hong Kong, SpaceX: Your Weekend Briefing →
Among them are an important history of gay civil rights, the story of human migration, and a slew of summery novels from Kevin Kwan, J. Courtney Sullivan and Ottessa Moshfegh.
· Wars without end: why is there no peaceful solution to so much global conflict? →
To the consternation of Italy and the EU, the country has become a Mediterranean stepping-off point for northwards migration.
The New York Times
· Hear 13 Birds Flourishing in a Newly Quiet New York →
When the pandemic collided with the spring migration, the sounds of the city changed overnight.
The Japan Times
· China’s security law sends Hong Kong residents dashing for exit →
Spurred to action by Beijing’s decision to impose controversial national security legislation on the former British colony, residents have been flooding migration consultants with questions on how to move their families overseas.
· Warning on use of fracking chemicals in Queensland's channel country →
These gaps include whether surface infrastructure could divert floodwaters; the potential for unconventional gas developments to affect the migration of groundwater between different formations; and the potential for the extraction of water from shallow aquifers to impact ground and surface water.
· The real life ... or just fantasy? How coronavirus sparked a cottagecore revolution →
Daley isn’t convinced that regional areas will see a big boost post-pandemic, due in part to migration growth, which is currently negative.
· Covid effect: Social security cover for migrant workers on cards →
The data on migration by last residence in India as per Census 2001 shows that the total number of migrants has been 314 million.
· Altria Represents One Of The Safest Ultra-High Yields You Can Find Today →
The net effect of these assumptions is that the combustibles segment reverts to a volume decline rate slightly above its historical level to around 5% per year, but this is mitigated to about 50 basis points by migration to iQOS.