“Mine” in the news
|acid mine drainage|
Publications and example sentences
· Endeavour Mining: An Exceptional Start To FY-2020 →
Meanwhile, Endeavour has growth potential with Kalana, acquired from Avnel in 2017, an extremely low-cost mine projecting all-in sustaining costs below $750/oz and over 150,000 ounces of annual gold production with up-front capital just shy of $200 million.
· Centamin Egypt: A Strong Start To FY-2020 →
Centamin Egypt's only producing asset is the Sukari Gold Mine in Egypt, and the mine had a solid quarter as noted.
· Central Banks Will Continue To Buy Gold- The Royalty Stream Model For Investment Has Been A Winner →
The companies that mine for the yellow metal offer investors a leveraged position as they tend to outperform the price action in the gold market on a percentage basis when the price moved higher.
· AngloGold shuts South African mine after spate of COVID-19 cases →
AngloGold Ashanti (NYSE:AU), the world's third-largest gold miner, temporarily suspends work at its Mponeng gold mine in South Africa after 164 workers tested positive for COVID-19.
· Trump news – live: US deaths near 100,000 as president golfs and White House predicts unemployment to remain in double digits through election →
Underground production at AngloGold Ashanti's Mponeng mine in South Africa will remain closed until further notice after 53 employees tested positive for the coronavirus, a provincial health department said in a statement on Sunday.
· 2020 election: Elizabeth Warren set to hold lucrative fundraiser for Joe Biden after publicly endorsing Democratic hopeful →
Ms Warren will now mine her old donor network to help Mr Biden as she manoeuvres to become his running mate, a position that she has said she would accept if asked.
· US political heat puts Lynas defense contract on ice →
The Lynas Mt Weld mine in Western Australia may be a problem for US politicians like Senator Ted Cruz who want the US to control the entire supply chain for rare earths.
· Corner shops are reflecting the best and worst of us in lockdown →
They have deeper mines of Nutella than I knew there were in the world, and are like the Euripides of DIY.
· Coronavirus pandemic: Which politicians and celebs are affected? →
Bento Albuquerque: Brazil's President Jair Bolsonaro said on Wednesday that Mines and Energy Minister Bento Albuquerque has tested positive for coronavirus - the second cabinet member to be infected.
· Lockdown playlists for every mood, part three: chosen by Bat for Lashes, Neil Tennant, Jason Williamson and Mike Skinner →
The Gap BandOutstandingA favourite of mine when I DJ and such a great love song.