|cabinet minister||Kabine bakanı|
|chief minister||Baş bakanı|
|finance minister||Finans bakanı|
|foreign minister||Dışişleri bakanı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· How much of Rs 20 lakh crore is for poor, farmers, daily wagers, asks Akhilesh Yadav →
Prime Minister Narendra Modi had last month announced an economic relief package of Rs 20 lakh crore to make the country self-reliant in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, and pitched for promoting local businesses.
· Atmanirbhar Bharat not about import substitution; here’s what the Modi’s self-reliant India means →
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has in recent weeks has emphasised on the idea of an ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’ or a self-reliant India.
· Bihar election 2020: Amit Shah to sound poll bugle with 'virtual rally' on Sunday →
Though this ‘virtual rally’ is part of the BJP’s over month-long campaign to highlight the achievements of the Modi government after it completed the first year of its second term on May 30, Shah is expected to dwell in length over the upcoming assembly polls in which his party is in alliance with Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s JD(U) and Union minister Ram Vilas Paswan’s Lok Janshakti Party.
· Malaysian Employers Federation: RM9b Penjana allocation will help revive employment sector →
“The Prime Minister’s announcement demonstrates that he is adhering to the principle that no one will be excluded from accepting the government-provided package, but its implementation and distribution need to be reviewed further.
· Punjab: CM Amarinder Singh mulls to rope in Prashant Kishor for Congress campaign in 2022 polls →
Chief Minister Amarinder Singh on Friday said poll strategist Prashant Kishor has told him that he would be “quite happy” in handling the election campaign of the Congress in Punjab for the 2022 assembly polls.
· Pacu to facilitate approvals, speed up implementation of manufacturing projects, says Azmin →
Senior Minister cum International Trade and Industry Minister Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali, in a statement today, said under the unit, the manufacturing licence approval process for non-sensitive industries will be shortened to just two business days.
· Malaysia to double deficit to fund stimulus, says finance minister →
KUALA LUMPUR, June 6 — Malaysia’s fiscal deficit will nearly double to around 6 per cent of annual economic output this year because of the government’s recent efforts to revive the economy, the finance minister told Reuters, adding it could seek to raise the debt ceiling to finance the stimulus.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Live Updates: Infection Fear at Global Protests →
Health ministers sounded the alarm amid anti-racist demonstrations from Australia to Britain.
The New York Times
· A Reminder That We Are Not Alone →
During the flu pandemic of 1918, many churches closed for services, but there was little question that a minister could visit the dying.
· EUR/GBP: Likely To Edge Higher As U.K.-EU Trade Deal Still Uncertain →
All we can see for now, however, is that GBP is likely to trade cautiously for much of June, and when prime minister Boris Johnson's decision to avoid a transition period is crystallized (as we head into July 2020), GBP is going to be liable for another correction to the downside.