“Ministry” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· PJSC LUKOIL (LUKOY) Management on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We are going to stay prepared to increase production as soon as appropriately instructed by the Russian Ministry of Energy.
The New York Times
· Vladimir Lopukhin, Who Held Key Post When U.S.S.R. Fell, Dies at 68 →
Mr. Lopukhin, who died of the novel coronavirus, was in charge of the energy ministry at a time of tumultuous change in Russia’s oil and gas industry.
The China Post
· Study shows Spain far from having ‘herd immunity’ to virus →
The Health Ministry’s top virus expert, Fernando Simón, acknowledged that regional authorities are “correcting” their data and said he expects the national totals of deaths and infections to undergo revisions.
· Adoption agency should be able to reject gay couples, Trump administration argues →
In January 2019, the administration granted a waiver to Miracle Hill Ministries in South Carolina, allowing it to deny services to same-sex or non-Christian couples and continue as a state-supported foster care agency.
· Soybeans: Hold On, Even Bad Days Come To An End →
A survey conducted by China’s Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs showed, approximately 80% of feed mills resumed normal operations as of March.
The China Post
· Mexican president urges calm after jump in reported deaths →
The health ministry did not immediately respond to a request for additional information Thursday.
· Coffin-makers booming as Peru coronavirus deaths soar →
Gonzalez's business is contracted by Peru's health ministry.
· George Floyd killing: A propaganda victory for America’s adversaries? →
The same day, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Abbas Mousavi joined the chorus of condemnation, pointedly making his remarks in English.
· Sharp rise in COVID-19 cases: 'Large number' of make-shift hospitals required in near future, Centre tells SC →
“It is most respectfully submitted that number of cases of COVID-19 are constantly increasing and at some point of time in near future, apart from existing hospitals, large number of temporary make-shift hospitals will have to be created in order to accommodate COVID-19 patients requiring admission, medical care and treatment,” the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare said in a written affidavit.