|minor league||Küçük lig|
|minor league baseball||Küçük lig beyzbol|
|minor league contract||Küçük lig sözleşmesi|
|minor leagues||Küçük ligler|
|signed a minor||Reşit olmayan|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Five9: Strong Focus Comes At A Premium →
There is a minor risk factor due to the fragmented, competitive, and broad nature of the contact center market, which also has some overlaps with the customer service and CRM markets.
· Some senators want to stop police from getting military-grade equipment or weapons →
“In no world whatsoever should arresting a man for an alleged minor infraction involve a police officer putting his knee on the man’s neck for nine minutes while he cries out ‘I can’t breathe’ and then goes silent,” McConnell said Monday.
· India's long lockdown led to breakdown of criminal justice system →
The list included older people and people with pre-existing health conditions, as well as those sentenced for minor, non-violent offences, with specific consideration given to women and children.
The New York Times
· Your Kitchen Can Be as Well Stocked as Restaurants Now →
As grocery shopping became a minor tactical operation, home cooks began to think like the chef of a small restaurant that is booked every night.
The Japan Times
· Episcopal bishop ‘outraged’ by Trump’s photo op in front of historic D.C. church →
As protests nationwide flared following the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis, St. John’s suffered minor damage Sunday night from a fire in the church basement.
· Don't stand so close to me! The new rules of social distancing →
On the flip side, as the major restrictions lift, it’s easy to forget the minor ones, but they should not be underestimated.
The New York Times
· The Last Temptation of Trump →
As he took up his post before the church, which was partially boarded up after a minor fire that broke out during a recent protest, Mr. Trump set his face in a stony scowl and held up a black Bible, tightly closed.
· The footballer who signed his first EFL contract a fortnight before lockdown →
Unlike Morris, who took up teaching after seven years in the minor leagues, Craig’s only job has been as a professional footballer.
· Bill.Com: The Bubble Will Burst →
After we net off the $382.4 million of cash and minor $2.3 million debt balance on Bill.com's balance sheet, we're left with an enterprise value of $4.84 billion.
· The alarm over climate financial risk gets louder because of coronavirus →
What they found: The IMF analysis finds that with some big exceptions — such as catastrophic 2011 flooding in Thailand that sent markets there reeling — large disasters have historically had a pretty minor effect on equity markets.