|ballistic missile||Balistik füze|
|cruise missile||Seyir füzesi|
|guided missile||Yönlendirilmiş füze|
|missile defense||Füze savunması|
|missile system||Füze sistemi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The Japan Times
· Troubling trends demand that Japan take action at sea →
In 2020, the PLAN had two-and-a-half times more principal surface combatants than the MSDF, and 75 percent more of the vertical launch systems (VLS) that are used for missiles, and that gap is expected to widen.
· Iranian scientist freed by US back in Iran, reports say →
The most recent was in January when Iran fired a barrage of missiles at US troops stationed in Iraq in retaliation for a US drone strike that killed Qasem Soleimani, a top Iranian general.
· Yonhap News Summary →
----------------Ex-USFK commander worries N. Korea will soon launch ballistic missile submarine
· 300 bln won of defense budget to be cut for extra spending over coronavirus →
Of the total, 70.6 billion won will be slashed from the budget for the planned purchase of ship-to-air missiles from the United States.
· Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT) Presents at UBS Global Industrials and Transportation Conference - (Transcript) →
And if there was any of them that had the potential future impact as we sit here today, it would be missiles and fire control.
· EnerSys' (ENS) CEO David Shaffer on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The majority of these programs have capitalized on our industry-leading thermal battery technology that provides lighter weight and extended operating times for applications in air and missile defense, air-to-ground weapons, and hypersonics.
· Iranian scientist deported from US after acquittal in trade secrets case →
Since then, both countries have seen a series of escalating incidents, including a US drone strike that killed Iranian major general Qasem Soleimani in Baghdad earlier this year and an Iranian ballistic missile attack targeting American troops in Iraq.
· Ex-USFK commander worries N. Korea will soon launch ballistic missile submarine →
Forces Korea expressed worry Tuesday that North Korea will soon launch a new ballistic missile submarine.
· Russia's nuclear deterrent policy: Putin endorses use of atomic weapons in response to conventional strikes →
In addition to that, the document now states that Russia could use its nuclear arsenals if it gets “reliable information” about the launch of ballistic missiles targeting its territory or its allies and also in the case of “enemy impact on critically important government or military facilities of the Russian Federation, the incapacitation of which could result in the failure of retaliatory action of nuclear forces”.