|ballistic missile||Balistik füze|
|cruise missile||Seyir füzesi|
|guided missile||Yönlendirilmiş füze|
|missile defense||Füze savunması|
|missile system||Füze sistemi|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Raytheon, Israeli partner to build Iron Dome missile defense in U.S. →
Raytheon Technologies (RTX +1.4%) says it formed a joint venture with Israeli-based Rafael Advanced Defense Systems to build the Iron Dome missile defense system in the U.S.
· Lockheed Martin: Strong Q2 2020 Results Help To Maintain My Buy Rating →
Missiles and Fire Control followed closely behind, with several Defense Department PAC-3 awards, including one worth over $6 billion to supply PAC-3 MSE interceptors, launcher modification kits, and associated equipment to support the United States and foreign military sales customers across multiple contract years, as noted by CEO James Taiclet's opening remarks in Lockheed Martin's Q2 2020 earnings call.
· Draft Defence Acquisition Procedure 2020 stuffed with more content →
The Indian MoD is not new to this concept, having taken on lease a nuclear-powered cruise missile submarine from the Soviets in 1987-88.
· How Iran’s Virus Fight Is Tied to Struggle With U.S. →
The Trump administration says its sanctions aim to pressure Iran’s leadership into abandoning its nuclear program, ending support for groups in the region such as Hezbollah and halting the development of ballistic missiles.
· Kim Jong-un’s revolutionary step against North Korean dynasty exposed →
“For example, they had a missile test a while back and it failed – normally that would have been covered-up but they allowed it to be reported on the news.”
· Israel army says killed 4 planting bombs at Syria border →
Last month, five Iran-backed fighters were killed in an Israeli missile strike south of Damascus, according to Britain-based monitoring group the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
· Nostradamus 2020 predictions: WAR, Trump impeachment and rising seas in the New Year →
Tensions in the Middle East rose high after US President Donald Trump ordered a missile strike on Iran’s Major General Qassem Soleimani on January 3.
· 'Profoundly compromised': Labor ramps up attacks on delayed submarines →
The Morrison government last month released a major update to its defence strategy, confirming it was looking to roll out a series of long-range anti-ship missiles under a $270 billion build-up of the defence force over the next decade.
· Five Former Terps Who Outperformed Recruit Rankings →
The heat-seeking missile off the edge became the defensive piece that opposing offenses steered away from to limit Brooks’ effectiveness, but his versatility and relentless pursuit still found him around the ball nearly every play.