|diplomatic mission||Diplomatik görev|
|first mission||Ilk görev|
|mission statement||Görev beyanı|
|primary mission||Birincil görev|
|whose mission||Kimin görevi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The race to make coronavirus testing as easy as a pregnancy test →
Our mission has never been more vital than it is in this moment: to empower you through understanding.
· Government relaxes some visa, travel restrictions; allows some categories of Foreign Nationals to enter →
It is to note that the Foreign Nationals, who hold a long term multiple entry Business Visa, will have to get their visas revalidated from concerned Indian Mission or Post.
· George Floyd protests: Red Cross medical helicopters used to target demonstrators in possible breach of Geneva Convention →
And after reviewing videos of the helicopter, she concluded that it flew far too low to be on a surveillance mission.
· Lizzo and Lil Nas X criticise Blackout Tuesday for obscuring protests →
Our mission is to hold the industry at large, including major corporations + their partners who benefit from the efforts, struggles and successes of black people, accountable.”
· Adobe appoints Nitin Singhal as head of its Digital Experience Business in India →
Singhal has led successful digital transformation projects and been responsible for go-to-market strategy and investments, building a strong foundation in line with organisation mission and growing teams exponentially, all of these directed to drive faster business growth across enterprises.
· Raveesh Kumar appointed India's next Ambassador to Finland →
Kumar started his career at the Indian Mission in Jakarta and it was followed by his postings in Thimpu and London.In his nearly 25-year career, Kumar also looked after the East Asia desk in the headquarters of the MEA in Delhi and served as Deputy Chief of Mission in Jakarta followed by his posting as Consul General in Frankfurt from August 2013 to July 2017.
· Coronavirus: Travel restrictions, border shutdowns by country →
All foreign nationals, except those on a diplomatic mission or with residency, are barred from entering the country.
· FM Kang calls for S. Korea to seize middle power status to bolster ASEAN policy →
Kang made the remarks during a videoconference with chiefs of South Korean diplomatic missions in 10 member countries of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), which is a core partner of Seoul's New Southern Policy.
· Dharmendra Pradhan urges S Jaishankar, Hardeep Singh Puri for flights to bring back stranded Odias abroad →
Pradhan said the decision of the Centre to repatriate Indian nationals under the Vande Bharat Mission has helped many migrant workers, students and professionals to fly back to their home states.