|made a mistake||ミスをする|
|made the mistake||間違えた|
· Jack Grealish: 'I am a footballer but I'm still human. We all make mistakes' →
Over the past couple of months he has spent time, and money, trying to prove that he does not deserve to be defined by that serious mistake he made in late March.
· The Economic Depression May Actually Save Fluor →
Construction is a thin margin business, so a small mistake can easily bankrupt a firm.
The New York Times
· Make Sure Coronavirus Vaccine 'Challenge Trials' Are Worth the Risk →
But given the stakes of exposing volunteers to potentially fatal risks, it would be a mistake to rush the implementation of challenge trials without adequately considering what it will take for them to make a difference.
· Trump's George Floyd protest threats raise legal questions. Here's what he can (and can't) do. →
Such a conflation is a mistake.
· Ramy: the smartest, darkest TV comedy that you're not watching →
Under pressure, guilt-ridden and exposed, Ramy mistakes using someone as reciprocity.
· Buy And Hold Vs. Rotational Strategy: May 2020 Update →
The point of choosing these levels as a goal was to demonstrate this strategy is viable even when taking into account long-term capital gains and the occasional mistake.
· Southwest Airlines: In The Eye Of The Storm →
So did Buffett make a mistake or is he anticipating more losses to come for the industry?
· New poll: Majority believe anger that led to George Floyd protests justified →
“I know I make mistakes, but to quote an old Talmudic expression, 'what comes right from the heart goes straight to the heart' and it's going to come from the heart but I need help,” Biden said.
· India needs to open up more and knock down import tariff imposed in last 3 years: Arvind Panagariya →
Also, speaking at the event, Jeffrey Sachs, director of sustainable development, Columbia University, said that India made a big mistake in not joining the RCEP because this is an economic group catering to 3.2 billion people.