|big mistake||Büyük hata|
|made a mistake||Bir hata yaptım|
|made the mistake||Hata yaptı|
|no mistake||Hata yok|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· A Twitter joke about MSNBC and World War Z turned into a misinformation nightmare →
The internet is full of viral half-truths, honest mistakes, outright lies, and other unreliable information.
The New York Times
· Six Months of Coronavirus: Here’s Some of What We’ve Learned →
When an infected cell produces new viruses, it sometimes makes mistakes in copying the viral genes.
· This is what it's like being a makeup artist during COVID-19 →
They are doing the best they can, but I can’t help to want to jump in and fix little mistakes so they can look their best.
· Today's Retail Investor: Dumb Money, Smart Money Or Just Plain Lucky →
The article also offers some very interesting statistics related to trading behavior, and the most common mistakes that traders make in the markets, and why, ultimately, most of them wind up losing money.
The New York Times
· The Power of Bearing Witness →
There are days I wonder if the last decade of the internet was all a horrible mistake.
· An Investment-Led Economic Recovery →
Vast bureaucracies have grown on the back of an outpouring of rules and regulations intended to prevent the productive from making mistakes.
· Project $1M: May And MercadoLibre Bring New Highs →
I also didn't want to be as tied into Apple (AAPL) and Microsoft (MSFT), which are more than 20% of QQQ, over a 10-year period (in hindsight, this was probably a mistake, especially regarding Microsoft which will have above-average growth from cloud services for an extended time).
· The ironic invisibility of the loudest man in America →
While I subscribe to the theory that you should never interrupt an opponent while they are making a mistake, and this CERTAINLY is a mistake...I too would like to know #WheresTrump There is no better time than now to ease public concern and plot a course to peace.
· 'Very Buckinghamshire': how 'society bible' Tatler fell out of royal favour →
I don’t mean to be a pedant, but there’s a spelling mistake in the title.