Moderator trong tin tức
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
Hong Kong Free Press
· Lessons from Asia and Europe: The response to Covid-19 must balance health, liberty →
Panelists participating in the discussion were the Heads of Mission in Canada of Taiwan, Japan, Germany and Sweden, with Michael Levitt, Chairman of the Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Trade in the Canadian House of Commons, acting as moderator.
· Reddit CEO honors Alexis Ohanian's request to fill his seat with a black board member →
Huffman added that the company would provide more clarity to users and moderators on where its administrators stand when it comes to racism, offering moderators a seat at the table to help shape corporate policies.
The China Post
· Reddit co-founder leaves board, urges black replacement →
He also said Reddit was working with moderators to explicitly address hate speech.
· Alexis Ohanian asks to be replaced by a black candidate as he resigns from Reddit’s board →
Some moderators of some of the site’s largest communities specifically called out Ohanian’s co-founder, current CEO Steve Huffman, for failing to take action against racism and some of the site’s most virulent communities like r/The_Donald, its pro-Trump subreddit.
The New York Times
· The Complex Debate Over Silicon Valley’s Embrace of Content Moderation →
“The idea that you would delegate to a Silicon Valley board room or a bunch of content moderators at the equivalent of a customer service center the power to arbitrate our landscape of speech is very worrying,” Ms. Nossel said.
· Jeremy Bamber refused access to documents on Essex family murders →
Boyce concluded that, based on differing groove patterns, sizes and exhibit numbers, “at least two sound moderators had been examined in this case”.
· What a speech controversy at Stanford tells us about Facebook’s Oversight Board →
But many of its volunteer moderators have been stifling conversations about race, police, and protests while removing posts with that mention Black Lives Matter.
· Oxford students to get anti-bias training after George Floyd ‘joke’ at hustings →
“I was disheartened that none of my fellow students spoke out at this language … I decided to call the actions out; but I was muted by the moderator.
· The Facebook Groups Where People Pretend the Pandemic Isn’t Happening →
No one ever explicitly mentions the pandemic, and as a rule, the moderators take down anything that doesn’t adhere to the internal logic of the joke.
· The moderator’s dilemma: Donald Trump has reignited a debate about regulating speech online →
Section 230 and its analogues elsewhere were crafted to solve what might be called the “moderator’s dilemma”.