|modern day||Modern gün|
|modern era||Modern çağ|
|modern times||Modern zamanlar|
|more modern||Daha modern|
|most modern||En modern|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The 100 greatest UK No 1s: 100-5 →
Any of T Rex’s magisterial run of No 1 singles could be in this list, but Get It On just shades it, by dint of being the most imperious sounding of the lot: the earthy R&B of Chuck Berry recast into a defiantly modern shape, sexually charged in a way no teen pop had previously been.
· Corporate Debt Out-Of-Control Or Smart Business: Part 2 →
However, balance sheets have become significantly more difficult to evaluate in our modern economy.
· Jeremy Vine: 'At the BBC you can have values but you can’t have views – that's how I operate' →
“The key word for a modern broadcaster is range.
· 'Deaths in our backyard': 432 Indigenous Australians have died in custody since 2008 →
The National Justice Project’s George Newhouse said: “It’s hard to believe that in modern Australia, some 25 years after the royal commission into Aboriginal deaths in custody, this is still happening without accountability.”
The Japan Times
· Pandemic opens door to ideas new and old for a better economy →
Brussels – Modern economies will change forever after the coronavirus pandemic passes if some radical thinkers get their way.
· Always learning was his motto →
The younger of two sons born in Perth to Ellen and Sydney, he excelled at Victoria Park East Primary School, but had to leave Perth Modern School early in second year.
The New York Times
· Police Cars Rammed Protesters. What de Blasio’s Response Tells Us. →
Freddi Goldstein, the mayor’s press secretary, said there was “no New York City mayor in modern history who has done more to reform the N.Y.P.D.
The China Post
· Herbert Stempel, TV quiz show whistleblower, dies at 93 →
Stempel, born in New York City and the son of Jewish immigrants, would boast of a “retentive memory” that had made him a quiz show star since childhood and a natural for “Twenty-One.” Hosted by Jack Barry, the program placed two contestants in isolation booths on opposite sides of the stage and challenged them on everything from modern sports to Civil War history.
The New York Times
· Norman Lamm, 92, Dies; Rescued Yeshiva U. From Brink of Bankruptcy →
He championed the idea that Orthodox Jews could maintain their faith while engaging with modern society.
The Wall Street Journal
· ‘Breath’ Review: Eager Breather →
Rather than focus on respiratory illnesses, James Nestor investigates the chronic, everyday breathing problems that, he argues, have devastated the health of modern humans.