|used to monitor||監視に使用|
· Symptomless COVID-19 infection may be more prevalent than thought: Study →
They said strategies are needed to assess and monitor all passengers to prevent community transmission after disembarkation.
· Xiaomi’s first Redmi PC monitor has a stunning near edge-to-edge design, costs only Rs 6,500 →
Xiaomi has launched its first monitor under its Redmi sub brand in China.
· Cango, Inc. (CANG) CEO Jiayuan Lin on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We are closely monitoring our leadership network and are looking forward -- and are looking for opportunities to provide our dealers with the assistance they need to the greatest extent possible.
· Stress in COVID-19 era: young women worst affected →
Professor Loxton said women in their 40s often mentioned the stress of juggling working from home and monitoring their children’s remote learning.
· Garmin Forerunner 245 Music review: a runner’s best friend →
It also does a great job of tracking a lot of other activities and features comprehensive general health monitoring too, including sleep, stress and heart rate alerts.
· COVID cops come to malls as shopping centres enforce social distancing →
These COVID cops will patrol shopping malls and ask customers to move to within 1.5 metres distance from each other where necessary and monitor any large groups that begin to form in communal areas.
· Trump's executive order targets political bias at Twitter and Facebook, draft says →
The working group will also monitor or create watch-lists of users based on their interactions with content or other users.
· World Hunger Day: Dual burden for India; existing under nutrition and under nutrition induced by COVID-19 →
Public-private partnerships can serve to increase funding, strengthen monitoring, and improve programme implementation, especially, at the community level.
· Suspect in Kyoto anime arson recovers enough to be arrested →
Police were to pursue their investigation while carefully monitoring his health.