Monitor trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|computer monitor||Màn hình máy tính|
|monitor each||Giám sát từng|
|monitor lizards||Thằn lằn theo dõi|
|used to monitor||Dùng để theo dõi|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Stocks in focus: Vodafone Idea, Yes Bank, Wipro, Motherson Sumi, Glenmark Pharma, Coal India, HDFC →
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals has announced that it has commenced a Post Marketing Surveillance (PMS) study on FabiFlu® to closely monitor the efficacy and safety of the drug in 1000 patients that are prescribed with the oral antiviral, as part of an open-label, multicenter, single-arm study, company said in a press release.
· Johor Sultan tells state government, relevant agencies to brace for floods →
He ordered that close monitoring of the flood situation in the state be conducted.
· 'Masks and two tests' for Victorian arrivals as WA doubles down on COVID-19 controls →
The crackdown on Victorian arrivals does not extend to other states yet, with Mr Cook saying that he only planned to monitor the situation in New South Wales at this stage.
· US prosecutors say Epstein's ex-girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell should not be granted bail →
Lawyers for Maxwell urged on Friday she be freed on $5 million bond, subject to home confinement with electronic monitoring.
The Japan Times
· Japan’s defense white paper takes aim at China’s actions during pandemic →
Japan said Tuesday it is closely monitoring attempts by China to boost its global clout, asserting that Beijing has been dispatching medical professionals and providing face masks and assistance to other countries in response to the coronavirus pandemic so as to advance its own interests.
· The Latest: Yemen’s Houthi rebels ease virus restrictions →
Another 115 people are in isolation and being monitored for either being suspected cases or having the disease without showing any symptoms.
· Oil prices drop on demand recovery fears amid US virus surge →
With fuel demand growth hampered, the market will also be eyeing the next move from the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and its allies, together known as OPEC+, whose market monitoring panel is set to meet on Tuesday and Wednesday.
· Ringgit lower at opening tracking overnight losses in US oil market →
AxiCorp chief global market strategist Stephen Innes said speculation on Opec members’ strategy ahead of the oil cartel’s Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee meeting tomorrow could make for an exciting 24 hours.
· Brazil sacks official after soaring June deforestation data →
RIO DE JANEIRO — Brazil’s government on Monday fired an official at the national space agency Inpe whose department is responsible for satellite monitoring of the Amazon rainforest, just three days after the release of June deforestation data reflected a continued increase in degradation.
The Japan Times
· Look out, Mars: Here we come with a fleet of spacecraft →
Controlled from Dubai, the celestial weather station will strive for an exceptionally high Martian orbit of 13,670 miles by 27,340 miles (22,000 kilometers by 44,000 kilometers) to study the upper atmosphere and monitor climate change.