|following month||Gelecek ay|
|month before||Bir ay önce|
|month later||Ay sonra|
|per month||Her ay|
|same month||Aynı ay|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· 'Long way to go': Sydney's transport system withstands first test despite bus overcrowding →
“It’s simply not sustainable and won’t get people to work over the difficult next few months.”
· UK coronavirus live: scientist warns Johnson backing Cummings has 'fatally undermined' Covid-19 response →
I don’t have the details of all the various dates but the two dates that I do know very clearly is the June 1 when primary schools will start opening their schools and welcoming in pupils for the first time in over two months, and June 15 when secondary schools can start opening their doors and welcoming in years 10 and 12.
· Euros Game of the Century: Last 16 - vote for the greatest match since 2000 →
A few months before Andrei Arshavin moved to Arsenal from Zenit St Petersburg in 2009, he took centre stage as Russia reached the semi-finals of Euro 2008.
· Lawyer claims crook trying to use Gobbo to get off 'might be confused' →
The drugs were imported in a larger shipment by notorious crime figure Pasquale Barbaro in 2008, months after police uncovered the infamous 15-million-pill, tomato tin shipment.
· Art world mourns Frank Watters, one of a kind →
By coincidence, his beloved dog, Teddy, died a month before he did.
· China space programme targets July launch for Mars mission →
It will take several months to cover the roughly 55 million kilometres distance between Earth and Mars, which is ever-changing due to their planetary orbits.
· Qantas loses bid to use jobkeeper subsidy to soak up larger portion of wages bill →
Fair Work rules it unreasonable to pay manager just $3,000 a month – subsidy level – while gaining benefit of his work
· Slump in consumption, exports push Germany into recession in Q1 →
The Federal Statistics Office said capital investments fell by 6.9 per cent, private consumption by 3.2 per cent and exports by 3.1 per cent between January and March compared with the last three months of 2019.
· Down to one shift: casuals complain about cuts as supermarket sales fall →
Hatch, a student jobs platform that pivoted to finding roles for stood-down workers two months ago, has noted a drop in demand after placing 600 employees.
· Young & Salaried: Want to buy car or bike for social distancing? These points will guide you →
Save and build an emergency corpus to ensure your expenses for essentials, critical bills, and loan payments are covered for at least a couple of months ahead.