|following month||Gelecek ay|
|month before||Bir ay önce|
|month later||Ay sonra|
|per month||Her ay|
|same month||Aynı ay|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
WHEN JOE AND KATY KINDRED opened their eponymous restaurant in Davidson, N.C., 8 months ago, they figured they’d slowly develop a local following.
· Boris Johnson's popularity battle in Scotland outlined by new leader of Scottish Tories →
Last month Sir John Curtice revealed there has been a shift in support towards Scottish independence from both pro-EU and Brexit supporters in Scotland.
· After Beirut explosions, international aid and rescue workers pour into stricken city →
Lebanon’s economy had already imploded in the months before the blasts, pushing hundreds of thousands of Lebanese toward or deeper below the poverty line.
The Pattaya News
· Ten sets of 5G WIFI “Smart Poles” coming to the Pattaya area starting this month →
Get ready Pattaya, the Nongprue area of Pattaya is installing ten sets of 5G WIFI “Smart Poles” in the local area starting this month.
· Champions League: What has happened so far this season? →
That was the last major match played in England for more than three months.
· Village Roadshow secures $70 million lifeline →
It said that the new funding from the lenders and the Queensland Treasury Corporation would be used to keep the business operating over the next 12 months.
· Everton news and transfers LIVE - Kurt Zouma claim, Ciro Immobile latest, Leon Bailey chase →
Hull, who sold Jarrad Bowen and Kamil Grosicki that month, would begin to suffer an alarming run of form under manager Grant McCann.
· Disney: Short-Term Pain Vs. Long-Term Catalysts →
At the $4.62 per month weighted-average revenue the company brings in from its subscribers, this works out to annualized sales of around $3.35 billion.
· Eurotunnel outperforms other modes of international transport this summer →
In July, passenger traffic between Folkestone and Calais on Eurotunnel was down barely one-fifth on the same month in the previous year.
· 'Not as bad as we think' ITV GMB's Dr Khan explains how UK coronavirus data has improved →
An initial report from the study, released last month, found that the rate of infection throughout the country was halving every eight to nine days during May.