More в новостях
|even more||Даже больше|
|more likely||Более вероятно|
|more races||Больше гонок|
|much more||Гораздо больше|
|no more||Больше не надо|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
At Kindred most everything’s made on site, down to the bread that thickens the ajo blanco, making it more sauce than soup here.
· Coronavirus: Trump pushes school re-openings by insisting children 'virtually immune' →
It allows our most engaged readers to debate the big issues, share their own experiences, discuss real-world solutions, and more.
· Trump claims 2020 election results may not be known for 'years' →
· UConn Cancels 2020 Football Season Because of COVID-19 Safety Challenges →
This article will be updated to provide more information on this story as it becomes available.
· Katya Jones: 'We've been talking about it' Strictly pro gets candid amid Neil Jones split →
READ MORE: Kate Garraway honours late colleague in heartfelt tribute amid death
· The Bond Markets - The Heat Is On! →
· Elvis Presley: What happened when Elvis Presley met President Nixon? →
READ MORE: James Bond: Why did George Lazenby only play 007 once?
· Combining Covered Calls With REITs: When The Active Will Kill You →
More specifically, 30% of our capital invested in the stock market is dedicated to REITs, utilities and infrastructure companies.
· Martina Navratilova ‘signs letter supporting ban on transgender female athletes’ →
Navratilova, a seven-time Wimbledon champion, is among more than 300 other athletes to have backed an Idaho law that prevents female transgender athletes from participating in sports in the state, according to a letter obtained by the LGBTQ activist and sports website Outsports.
· Seeing loved ones and having a lie in put a smile on Brits' faces →
More than half said seeing others smile improves their mood and a compliment from a stranger makes 41 percent happy.