|even more||Hatta daha fazla|
|more likely||Büyük olasılıkla|
|more races||Daha fazla yarış|
|much more||Daha fazla|
|no more||Daha fazla yok|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The Wall Street Journal
· Joe Kindred’s Recipe for Charred Squid With Ajo Blanco and Cilantro Pistou →
At Kindred most everything’s made on site, down to the bread that thickens the ajo blanco, making it more sauce than soup here.
· Fabio Jakobsen: Dutch rider ‘fighting for his life’ after horrific crash on stage one at Tour of Poland →
It allows our most engaged readers to debate the big issues, share their own experiences, discuss real-world solutions, and more.
· PC Andrew Harper’s widow launches campaign for whole-life sentences for killers of police officers →
“He is worth much more than this and we’ve been thinking for some time that something needs to be brought in to protect our police officers.
· Pacific Biosciences Looking Toward Labs Getting Back To Work →
The announced retirement of the CEO creates a big hole and even more execution risk for a company that desperately needs the launch of its Sequel II to go well.
· Broadwind's (BWEN) CEO Eric Blashford on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Wind industry sales increased by more than $11 million versus the second quarter 2019, with tower section volumes up approximately 60% year-over-year to the highest levels we've seen since early 2017.
· Sixth Street Specialty Lending, Inc. (TSLX) CEO Joshua Easterly on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our hope has been that by August there would've been -- there would be more clarity on the path and timeline of return to full business activity.
· Revive Therapeutics Just Became A Serious Player In The Race To Treat COVID-19 →
Bucillamine works to reduce inflammation and is a lot more potent than N-acetylcysteine which has been shown to prevent lung injury from influenza.
· Corbyn's local Labour Party risks row over debate to reject IHRA anti-Semitism definition →
READ MORE: Brexit LIVE: Boris prepares to follow through on no deal threat
· PS Business Parks, Inc. (PSB) CEO John Petersen on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our leasing team led us to an impressive 1.8 million square feet of production and first half 2020 leasing volume was almost 400,000 square feet more than the same period in 2019.
· Stratasys' (SSYS) CEO Yoav Zeif on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
On the other end, it has created more opportunity to focus on this critical exercise to better understand our key growth levers and strengthen the foundation that will help position us for long-term profitable growth.