|first mosque||Ilk cami|
|largest mosque||En büyük cami|
|mosque located||Bulunan cami|
|mosque was built||Cami inşa edildi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· I forbade them from going to the river, says father of trio feared drowned in Sungai Terengganu →
Mohd Ismail, 64, said he was sweeping at the mosque compound when villagers asked him to go to the river and he thought it was because his coconuts which he planted near the river were stolen.
The New York Times
· Minneapolis Police, Long Accused of Racism, Face Wrath of Wounded City →
Mr. Floyd was arrested and pinned to the ground in front of a building that is a community hub, with a corner store, a check cashing business, apartments and a mosque in the basement.
· Global report: EU countries block hydroxychloroquine, South Korea fears new spike →
France, Italy and Belgium respond to safety fears around drug; UN issues food insecurity warning for Africa; mosques reopen in Syria
The China Post
· Turkey reports 34 new deaths and 1,035 COVID-19 cases →
Intercity trains are scheduled to resume partial service Thursday, and mosques will allow congregations for two daytime prayers starting Friday.
· Pakistan Plans Another COVID-19 Lockdown. Will It Work? →
Right-wing hardliners want to keep mosques open while small and major businesses have developed lobbies within the government to push for the opening of the economy.
· End lockdown at places of worship →
• As lockdown loosens, it is time to open mosques, churches, synagogues and temples.
· Israeli eateries and bars make a cautious return to lfe →
The nearby Al-Aqsa mosque compound is to reopen Sunday after a two-month closure.
· Jimmy Kimmel on face mask fights: 'This is the dumbest standoff ever' →
Still, despite physical distancing orders even in semi-reopened states, Donald Trump issued an executive order this weekend to open churches, mosques, and other places of worship “in an effort to make sure that the most devout Americans get a chance to contract the coronavirus too”, said Kimmel.
· Jerusalem's Al-Aqsa mosque to reopen Sunday: official →
The Al-Aqsa mosque compound in Jerusalem will reopen Sunday after a two-month closure due to the novel coronavirus, a senior official said Wednesday.
· Mosques to progressively reopen from Jun 2 with limited prayer spaces for private worship →
SINGAPORE: Mosques will provide limited prayer spaces for private worship from next Tuesday (Jun 2), as part of progressive reopening plans amid the COVID-19 situation.