|first mosque||Ilk cami|
|largest mosque||En büyük cami|
|mosque located||Bulunan cami|
|mosque was built||Cami inşa edildi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Trump’s visit today to chapel is ‘baffling and reprehensible’, says Catholic archbishop →
The president has focused on religious voters in recent weeks with an executive order to reopen churches, synagogues and mosques amid the coronavirus lock-downs, and Tuesday's visit coincides with the anniversary of Pope John Paul II's visit in 1979 to his native Poland.
· Two dead in attack on mosque in Kabul's Green Zone →
KABUL: A well-known imam and a worshipper were killed in a prayer-time bombing at a popular mosque in Kabul's fortified Green Zone on Tuesday (Jun 2), officials said.
The China Post
· Afghan official: Kabul mosque bombed, 1 dead, 3 wounded →
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — A bomb exploded inside a mosque in the Afghan capital Kabul on Tuesday, killing one person and wounding three others, including the mosque’s prayer leader, an Afghan official said.
· Several wounded in suicide attack inside Kabul mosque →
A suicide bomber has blown himself up inside a large mosque compound near a high-security diplomatic district in Kabul, Afghanistan.
· Suicide bomber targets mosque in Kabul's Green Zone →
At least three people were wounded when a suicide bomber targeted a mosque at the entrance to Kabul's fortified Green Zone at prayer time Tuesday, an official said.
· Palestinian family mourns autistic son killed by Israel police →
On Saturday morning, he walked with his teacher towards the Elwyn Al-Quds school, close to the Al-Aqsa mosque compound, which he has attended for the past six years.
· Singapore reports 544 new cases of COVID-19, including 4 community cases →
Private worship at mosques will also be allowed in limited prayer spaces, which can accommodate up to five individuals, or up to five households with a maximum of five individuals per household.
The New York Times
· A Terrorist Attack Sparks the Plot of Megha Majumdar’s Powerful Debut Novel →
Mobs freely targeted mosques, Muslim homes and businesses.
· New Zealand's Ardern says she is 'horrified' by George Floyd's death →
She was praised globally for her compassionate handling of the country's worst mass shooting on March 15, 2019, when a suspected white supremacist killed 51 Muslim worshippers at two mosques in Christchurch.