“Move” in the news
|decided to move|
Publications and example sentences
The New York Times
· Falling Jobless Rate Could Imperil Aid Underpinning the Recovery →
Some of the job gains appear to have come from economies “reopening” across states like Texas and Georgia, which moved in early May to allow some patrons back to restaurants, retailers and other establishments that had been shuttered during the pandemic.
The New York Times
· Trump Plans to Withdraw Some U.S. Troops From Germany, a Key NATO Ally →
The move — which blindsided German officials and many American military leaders in Europe — is in keeping with Mr. Trump’s “America First” vision of limited U.S. deployments overseas, and with his insistence that allies must shoulder more of the burden for their own defense.
· Protesters should get tested and timing is key →
Victor Patterson, a human resources executive who moved from Chicago to Atlanta, thought his six-month job search had ended, but then the coronavirus pandemic hit.
· Great Panther: Running Out Of Time To Take Advantage Of Higher Gold Price →
Furthermore, glaring divergences are warning us of a possible move below the April 17th low which would be bearish for gold at least in the short term.
· Jerome Cooper Becomes 5th Wyoming Cowboy to Enter Transfer Portal →
Keonite Glinton, like Cooper a redshirt freshman last year, has since been moved into a linebacker/nickel spot.
· Manhattan D.A. declines to prosecute most arrested protesters →
The official D.C. chapter of the Black Lives Matter Global Network, however, suggested in a tweet that this move was merely an empty gesture by Bowser.
· Saints held a team meeting on Drew Brees' comments and apology, Shaq attended →
Can he truly understand, empathize, and move closer to sympathizing with his minority teammates?
· Trump administration orders Marriott to close Cuban hotel, chain claims →
Reuters report that the move to cease operations of the only American run hotel in the country could hurt US-based tourism in Cuba.
· Witness describes brutal police attack on protester caught on video as Indianapolis police announce investigation →
Mayor Joe Hogsett said he found the video troubling, adding: “I don’t think there’s anyone that should be able to watch that video and not be moved to emotion.”
· Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda: Bodyguard vs. Upside →
The other whispers regarding Dillard’s toughness are probably a bit unfair although it's fair to say the organization was disappointed with the way he handled a potential move to right tackle when Johnson was injured, an experiment that lasted one half.