|decided to move||移動することにした|
· SKF Looks Undervalued For A Short-Cycle Play, But There Are Some Issues →
If you look at the ADRs, though, even with the post-earnings disappointment, the shares have risen almost 25%, beating the peer group and S&P 500 by a wide margin as the Swedish krona has moved significantly in the interim.
· Cimarex Energy Co. (XEC) CEO Tom Jorden on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This same focus on field efficiency is showing up in our Cimarex operated midstream assets, which moved 42% of our total company gas and disposed of 62% of our total company water.
· CBL sees mutually beneficial outcome from lender talks; shares +17% →
See all stocks on the move »
· New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT) CEO Steve Mumma on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Now moving on to our financial summary section.
· Coronavirus updates LIVE: Victorian arrivals to enter NSW hotel quarantine, National Cabinet to meet, Australia's death toll stands at 255 →
European countries are moving to curb travel as fears of a second wave of coronavirus sweep across the continent.
· Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. (IIPR) CEO Paul Smithers on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Even in the face of such challenges, a number of initiatives are moving forward including voter approval of an adult-use program in New Jersey, where we acquired 3 properties after the quarter end and in Arizona, where we own 2 properties.
· Morning mail: $15bn jobkeeper overhaul, mine threatens Aboriginal site, Beirut anger →
Following a protagonist with a deep affinity for arctic terns, the “dreamy, elegiac” work often moves into “the register of fairytales or myth”, writes Fiona Wright.