|civil rights movement||公民権運動|
· How Rwanda genocide suspect spent 25 years on the run →
Using the daughter's GPS location, the police tracked her movements between the UK and France at the height of the coronavirus pandemic when much of Europe was in lockdown.
· Stolen U-Haul truck used by looter in New York City →
Brown's death sparked protests in 2014, solidified the nascent Black Lives Matter movement, and put Ferguson under the national spotlight.
The New York Times
· The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Second-Wave Feminism →
She and the book’s other author, Kirsten Grimstad, 75, were both professors who saw the compendium as a way to draw attention to the Women’s Movement.
· Fake antifa and white nationalist accounts taken down by Facebook →
Company officials also said they removed accounts falsely claiming allegiance to antifa in order to bring discredit to the anti-fascist movement.
· CF Industries: Expansion Plan And Favorable Agricultural Prospects Key In Raising Stock Price →
Further ease of restrictions will increase movement, leading to a decrease in oil inventories worldwide.
· Socso: Job losses in Malaysia increase by 42pc in Q1 due to Covid-19 →
PSU applications have indicated that 79 per cent of businesses were unable to operate during the movement control order (MCO) and faced declining sales as a result.
· Blackout Tuesday is over and you have posted your black square – now be prepared for the real hard work →
People asked, as footage of undercover police and white supremacists attempting to discredit the movement continued to circulate.