Murder в новостях
|attempted murder||Покушение на убийство|
|mass murder||Массовое убийство|
|murder case||Дело об убийстве|
|murder mystery||Тайна убийства|
|murder trial||Суд по делу об убийстве|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Jordan pledges $US100m to support racial equality, social justice →
Chauvin was charged with second-degree murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter.
· Democratic US politicians urge police reforms as protesters march for 11th day →
Floyd’s murder was the breaking point,” Cuomo, also a Democrat, said in a written statement.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Why we Hongkongers also need to address racism and anti-blackness in our own backyard →
Following the recent tip-of-the-iceberg murder of African-American Minneapolis resident George Floyd – which incited reverberating demands for justice – it is time for us as a non-Western, post-colonial Asian society to take a good hard look at ourselves and our own record of racism and anti-blackness both online and in the wider society.
· An angry nation prepares for a weekend of protests against George Floyd's death →
He now faces second-degree murder and manslaughter charges.
· LaFleur: ‘Football Can Take Back Seat’ to Social-Justice Concerns →
GREEN BAY, Wis. – The murder of George Floyd, and the protests and conversations that have followed, have been a distraction that Green Bay Packers coach Matt LaFleur is perfectly willing to deal with during these tragically historic times.
The New York Times
· ‘Get Your Knee Off Our Necks’ →
Yes, Derek Chauvin, who has been charged with second-degree murder, kept his knee on Floyd’s neck for almost nine minutes.
The New York Times
· Looking Across the Border at American Turmoil →
In 2016, a police officer in Toronto was found guilty of attempted murder after he fired eight bullets and killed 18-year-old Sammy Yatim in an otherwise empty streetcar.
· New Hulu film 'Shirley' isn't a Shirley Jackson biopic. But it might be better this way. →
The Shirley of the film is slyly implicated in a possible murder that her book “Hangsaman” is loosely based on; the real Shirley certainly wrote “Hangsaman” but there’s no hint of her being involved with the missing girl who inspired the book.
· Roger Goodell, NFL Admit ‘We Were Wrong for Not Listening to NFL Players Earlier’ →
Chauvin, who was one of four police officers detaining Floyd at the time, was arrested last Friday and is now charged with second-degree murder.
· Madeleine McCann: New suspect now being ‘investigated over two other child disappearances’ →
German prosecutors believe Madeleine is dead after she vanished from an apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, on May 3 2007, while on holiday with her family, and are investigating the suspect over her murder.