|murder mystery||Cinayet gizemi|
|mystery film||Gizem filmi|
|mystery novel||Gizem romanı|
|mystery novels||Gizem romanları|
|solve the mystery||Gizemi çöz|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· ‘It’s all my fault’: How I killed Jack Reacher →
There is one remaining mystery.
· The Intelligence: “Brazilians have shown resistance to social distancing from the very beginning”—covid-19’s creep →
Also on the daily podcast: private equity meets pandemic and a Mexican-mummy mystery
· William Shatner: 'I'm in a ferment of creativity' →
Not only was I pronouncing “Bucephalus” [Alexander’s horse] incorrectly, they have also somehow solved the mystery of his death.
The New York Times
· The Boy Slumped to the Floor. Could These Be Seizures? →
He had been a medical mystery since he was 7 months old.
· Study Reveals Continuous Pathway to Building Blocks of Life →
While many of the mechanisms that propagate life are well understood, the transition from a prebiotic Earth to the era of biology remains shrouded in mystery.
· The Mystery of Charles Dickens by AN Wilson review – a great writer's dark side →
Near the end of The Mystery of Charles Dickens, AN Wilson quotes at length from a letter written by Philip Larkin to his lover Monica Jones.
The Japan Times
· Pandemic gives Yuriko Koike the edge as key Tokyo poll approaches →
It remains a mystery why the country was spared the deadly coronavirus outbreak ongoing in other parts of the world, and Tokyo has so far managed to survive with relatively low casualties.
· My favourite film aged 12: The Sixth Sense →
Bruce Willis, playing a child psychologist, tries to unravel the mystery.
· How Israel became a global power in television →
Nordic TV can often seem to consist of different flavours of the same fatalistic murder mystery format.
· Fortitude Valley's Tivoli invites fans to dine in during COVID-19 →
The venue is open for four-course meals with the option of curating their own playlist with a DJ or a band, host a murder mystery night or have a historical tour.