Narcotic в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
· A restaurant owner, a football star: the people killed as protests spread →
The protests also have centered on the death of Breonna Taylor, a black woman killed in her Louisville home in March as narcotics detectives serving a search warrant knocked down her door.
· In pictures: Police brutality against protesters at protests against police brutality →
Protesters have invoked the memories of the 2014 death of Eric Garner in New York who, like Mr Floyd, told officers he couldn’t breathe while being pinned by them; and the recent death of paramedic Breonna Taylor, 26, who was shot in her Kentucky home by an officer during a narcotics raid.
· Louisville police officer suspended over fatal shooting had mocked protesters online →
Ms Taylor, an emergency medical technician, was shot at least eight times by police after they broke down her door in a drug raid on 13 May, but no narcotics were found in the residence.
The China Post
· Police: Video shows man killed in Kentucky fired a gun →
The 26-year-old EMT was shot eight times by narcotics detectives who knocked down her front door as they attempted to enforce a search warrant.
· Philippine exit from key US military pact ‘suspended’ →
Duterte in February gave notice to Washington he was axing the Visiting Forces Agreement (VFA) after accusing the US of interference in his internationally condemned narcotics crackdown.
· George Floyd: 'America in pain' as weekend rallies grip US - Live →
Protests have erupted in Louisville over the shooting death of Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old emergency medical technician who was shot eight times by narcotics detectives who knocked down her front door, as well as the death of George Floyd.