Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Weight loss: Man loses fat and builds muscle by following this easy diet plan →
The personal trainer explains how his nasty knee injury during his second year at university was when he knew he needed to do something about this weight.
The New York Times
· Ja Morant’s Dunks Are Amazing. His Misses Are Even Better. →
“That one was nasty,” Jones said.
· Omeros: Exciting Pipeline, Powerful Catalyst, Empty Wallet →
OMIDRIA, Omeros' one FDA approved therapy, has run into nasty speed bumps in the form of impending passthrough loss and COVID-19 closures.
· Ten Takeaways from the Rangers' Three-Game Series Against the Giants →
He had command of his turbo sinkers and his slider—both of which had some nasty movement.
· Coronation Street spoilers: Geoff Metcalfe's next victim 'exposed' as he turns 'killer' →
“Well,” added Geoff, “You’ve done that now and he’s told you to sling your hook so why don’t you take the hint and clear off before things turn nasty.”
· The South Got Something To Say: A Celebration Of Southern Rap →
2 Live Crew, As Nasty As They Wanna Be
· 1 more body found, 3 remain missing. Koh Samui ferry disaster. →
This incident happed around 10 pm last night in the midst of a nasty storm that whipped up 2-3 metre waves in the section of the Gulf of Thailand.
· Tropical Storm Isaias may strengthen to hurricane before hitting Carolinas →
If you live east of the storm, there’s a lot of nasty weather there.”
· Hardcore pop fans are abusing critics – and putting acclaim before art →
As well as the nasty attacks, I’m troubled by how the actual music seems to crouch beneath the hail of anti-critical discourse, ignored; how Metacritic boils down reams of criticism to a number, and how an obsession with Pitchfork’s finicky scoring can end up drowning out the music.