“Nation” in the news
|across the nation|
|nation ’ s|
Publications and example sentences
· Pembina Pipeline: Well-Positioned For Current Climate And May Offer Potential →
This outbreak resulted in many nations around the world, essentially shutting down their economies and implementing quarantine procedures that discouraged or required people to refrain from non-essential travel.
· From Platoon to Winter Soldier: 10 of the best Vietnam war films →
By focusing so intensely on the moral quagmire, this set the tone for the self-pity that came to define the nation’s perceptions of the conflict.
· Divided States of America: Tragic events vindicate Kaepernick's stance →
A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.
· India-China LAC Standoff: Top military commanders to meet for early resolution →
No nation least of all China and India will like to divert focus, energy, and resources from the Pandemic by opening up an unwanted front.
· The Russell Reconstitution Could Dial Up ETF Ownership For These Select Stocks →
The wave of civil unrest, unlike anything this nation has seen since 1968, may still be going on, but you couldn’t tell that by watching the stock market as all major indices continue to push towards their pre-COVID-19 highs.
· George Floyd protests – live: Tenth night of demonstrations across US follow memorial as Trump told ‘we won’t be silenced by teargas and rubber bullets’ →
The American Civil Liberties Union, which filed the lawsuit, said demonstrators “won’t be silenced by tear gas and rubber bullets” and “what happened to our members Monday evening, here in the nation’s capital, was an affront to all our rights.”
· Is FSU's Marvin Wilson a Lott IMPACT Trophy Frontrunner? →
Wilson showed recently that he won't abide inaccuracies from his head coach, the same way he takes no prisoners between the sidelines, as he's widely considered the nation's top returning defensive tackle and a future first-round 2021 NFL Draft selection.
· S. Korea's World Cup qualifier vs. N. Korea pushed to Nov.: source →
There are eight groups of five nations in the second round.
· Coronavirus: to cut the UK infection rate, let us leave the country →
As the chief scientific adviser, Sir Patrick Vallance, made abundantly clear at the subsequent Downing Street briefing, a blanket quarantine policy is appropriate only when a country with a low infection rate is faced with people coming in from many nations with worse records.
· Stats Dept: Agriculture, fishing and livestock impacted by MCO, sales drop and supply chain affected →
KUALA LUMPUR, June 5 — The movement control order (MCO) against the Covid-19 pandemic implemented on March 18 has created concerns that the nation's supply of crops, produce, foodstuff, and raw materials will be further affected.