The New York Times
· Target Temporarily Closing or Shortening Hours at 200 Stores →
And workers at the shuttered stores will be able to work at nearby Target locations.
· George Floyd protesters target confederate monuments in numerous cities →
Democratic governor Roy Cooper had asked for the three Confederate monuments on the grounds of the Capitol to be moved to a nearby battlefield; a state historical panel voted in 2018 to keep the statues, but add context about slavery and civil rights.
· Governor praises peaceful protesters, more than 50 arrests in Minneapolis area →
They will also be able to work at other nearby Target locations, the company added.
· Durdle Door: Hundreds ignore police warnings and flock to beaches and parks after serious cliff injuries →
That evening Dorset council said Durdle Door and nearby Lulworth Cove would be closed “until further notice”.
· 'Sheilding' people voice fears over lockdown easing in England →
Nearby beaches have been full since Johnson loosened lockdown restrictions on 11 May, telling people they could drive as far as they want for exercise .
· George Floyd protests: the US cities that became hotspots of unrest →
But riots have broken out nearby too.
· Atalanta coach Gasperini reveals he had coronavirus at Valencia game →
There is a hospital nearby.