“Need” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Abraxas Petroleum: Second-Lien Term Loan Will Be Very Challenging To Deal With →
Unless oil prices reach the $60s or $70s, Abraxas likely won't have the ability to grow its production substantially (due to a need to avoid cash burn).
The New York Times
· Biden, Urging Face Masks, Calls Trump a ‘Fool’ for Not Wearing One →
Until now, the C.D.C., like the W.H.O., has advised that ordinary people don’t need to wear masks unless they are sick and coughing.
· Women are facing major challenges during COVID-19 — But it won't stop them from voting: poll →
And of course, given the unique challenges women are facing in this time of crisis, those votes help hold elected leaders accountable for addressing women’s critical needs.
· Intelsat, SES commit to FCC's C-band auction plan →
It filed for bankruptcy as part of a move to raise cash needed to prepare the spectrum for auction.
· Women doctors not able to fight coronavirus crisis due to lack of childcare, BMA warns →
The professional association for doctors said the closure of schools and childcare providers during the lockdown had caused problems for thousands of healthcare workers – forcing fit and healthy doctors to stay home when the NHS needs them more than ever.
· ‘Muppets’: Alastair Campbell accuses Boris Johnson’s government of failing to handle coronavirus crisis →
‘You need to throw everything at the crisis.
· Twitter adds fact-check warning to Trump's tweets for first time in wake of false murder claims →
No hype, just the advice and analysis you need
· Furore in US after black man dies as white policeman kneels on neck →
“Those same officers need to be charged and convicted of murder,” she said.
· British newborn first baby in world to join cannabis therapy trial →
He was unexpectedly born in a poor condition and needed to be transferred to the neonatal intensive care unit, where he had cooling therapy for 72 hours.
· Viasat, Inc. (VSAT) CEO Mark Dankberg on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
They can’t – there's not enough bandwidth to support their needs at home.