Need en las noticias
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
The Wall Street Journal
· Recipe: Creamy Coleslaw →
Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
· Zuraida: Third vote in Malaysia would cost RM2m per local council, RM308m for all →
“From the legal aspect, we need to amend a few Acts and Regulations.
· Johor Sultan tells state government, relevant agencies to brace for floods →
“At the same time, residents living near low-lying areas need to be careful and always follow instructions by the authorities,” Sultan Ibrahim said in a Facebook post today.
· China says Hong Kong opposition primary a 'serious provocation' →
China says the law is needed to return stability after huge and often violent pro-democracy protests last year.
· Daniel Andrews outlines Victoria's steps to fight 'wicked enemy' Covid-19 as 270 new cases reported →
“A bigger team [is needed].
· Ex-American Apparel CEO's new factory shut down after 300 COVID cases →
While some of the infractions were minor, King said, there was a sense the company was not taking seriously the documents the health department had sent that listed the changes that need to be made.
· Legal experts review Black Minnesota teen’s life sentence →
There is an urgent need for the establishment of a conviction integrity unit to review those cases now.”
· Mike Soroka happy with scrimmage performance →
The Braves could go with Kyle Wright, but they need to see how he pitches this week.
· Army Corps to appeal Dakota Access Pipeline shutdown →
Attorneys for the Corps filed a notice of appeal with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, a week after a lower court said the pipeline needed to be shut and emptied by Aug. 5 because the Corps improperly granted an easement to Energy Transfer (NYSE:ET) to build and operate beneath Lake Oahe since it failed to produce an adequate environmental impact statement.
· Speaker tells Baling MP to apologise, withdraw ‘gelap’ and ‘pakai bedak’ remarks →
However, Azhar dismissed this and said he needed to continue with the day’s proceedings.