· Booking photo of former Minneapolis officer Derek Chauvin released →
Twitter left the message up but put it behind a warning label so that users would need to click through to see it.
· PM Modi writes open letter, says India traversing on path to 'victory' against COVID-19 →
In normal circumstances, he would have been in people’s midst but the present conditions, a reference to the nationwide lockdown due to coronavirus, do not permit that, he said, explaining the reason for his writing the letter.He said his government has taken “historic” decisions and the nation progressed rapidly in the last one year, even as he acknowledged that there is a lot that needs to be done and many challenges and problems face the country.“I am working day and night.
· Melbourne primary school class quarantined after student tests positive →
Get our Coronavirus Update newsletter for the day's crucial developments at a glance, the numbers you need to know and what our readers are saying.
· Outrage over George Floyd's death could tip fortunes in Joe Biden's VP search →
The American Civil Liberties Union reacted online to reports of a drone over Minneapolis, that it “should be halted immediately.” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez also weighed in on social media too, stating, “We need answers.”
· Box Hill Institute slapped with flight school class action →
The Australian Skills Quality Authority found Soar Aviation was not adequately supporting the needs of individual students, wasn't meeting the requirements of the training package, and did not have appropriate assessment processes and practices.
· Visitor to Lake of Ozarks, criticized over crowded party, has COVID-19 →
Here's what you need to know about the coronavirus, plus a timeline of the most critical moments: