Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The Wall Street Journal
· Recipe: Creamy Coleslaw →
Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
· Former GOP House Speaker Kirk Cox considering run for Virginia governor →
“After the policies put in place by Democrats this year, the vacuum of leadership during this health and economic crisis, and the violence and destruction in our streets, it’s clear we need credible and steady leadership.”
· The American dream while Black: 'Locked in a vicious cycle' →
But when Jones and her two children moved into the house in Compton, California, which was paid off almost 40 years ago, they soon discovered that sewage sometimes backed up in the living room and that the plumbing needed to be repaired.
· Gilead Sciences: Remdesivir Remains A Distraction →
Investors need to feel that Remdesivir offers a recurring income stream in order to reward the stock with higher prices.
· Bradley Latest Added to Packers’ COVID-19 List →
He knows the things that he needs to work on.
· Vote-by-mail works, if you work it →
The checks and balances of the vote-by-mail system work, and law enforcement is prepared to act when needed.
· Are the Rams playoff contenders? Five questions with Football Outsiders →
Verhei: I think McVay in his heart wants to use 11 personnel, and that’s why they drafted Van Jefferson in the second round when they had more obvious needs on the offensive line and at linebacker.
· Xtant Medical Holdings, Inc. (XTNT) CEO Sean Browne on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This will enable us to adequately meet current and future demand needs.
· Brixmor Q2 FFO, excluding items, matches consensus →
Now read: We Need To Talk About Dividend Cuts - They Are A Necessary Evil »
· Who replaces Todd Gurley? First look at Rams 2020 roster →
The skinny: The Rams need more consistency out of this group to take some pressure off Goff.