Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Julien Faubert to Madrid: the surreal transfer tale inspiring a TV drama →
“At the time it was chief executive Scott Duxbury and sporting director Gianluca Nani who were in charge of transfers and they were very tough negotiators.
The China Post
· UK says fishing deal with EU by end of June looks unlikely →
LONDON (AP) — The U.K.’s chief negotiator with the European Union said Wednesday it’s looking increasingly unlikely the two sides will agree — as hoped — on the terms of access to each other’s waters by the end of next month.
· Boris Johnson to get personally involved in Brexit talks as chief negotiator says he doesn’t answer to Dominic Cummings →
Boris Johnson will get personally involved in top-level Brexit talks next month as both sides try to avert a no-deal, the UK's chief negotiator has said.
· PM takes Brexit decisions, Cummings does not give instructions, says UK negotiator →
LONDON, May 27 — British Prime Minister Boris Johnson takes the main decisions on Brexit policy and his senior advisor Dominic Cummings does not give instructions on negotiations with the European Union, the UK’s chief negotiator David Frost said today.
· Wednesday briefing: Tory revolt over Cummings piles pressure on PM →
For the past few months UK and EU negotiators have been locked in talks trying to thrash out a trade deal before 1 January.
· Trump says he wants full Afghanistan pullout but sets no timeline →
Government negotiators would be headed by Ghani's former rival Abdullah Abdullah after the two signed a power-sharing deal last week that ended a months-long political crisis.
· Players call MLB economic proposal 'extremely disappointing' →
Major League Baseball made the proposal to the players' union on Tuesday during a digital meeting rather than the 50-50 revenue-sharing plan that owners initially approved for their negotiators on May 11, two people familiar with the plan told The Associated Press.
· Afghan government to free 900 Taliban prisoners →
However, the Taliban have yet to confirm whether those released so far by the government were among the 5,000 names the insurgents had given US negotiator Zalmay Khalilzad, the architect of the 29 February deal.