|leave the nest||巣を離れる|
· Christo Found Beauty in Realizing the Impossible →
A plan to wrap the Arc de Triomphe in Paris, initially scheduled for this year, was twice delayed, once because of the coronavirus pandemic and once to protect kestrel falcons who nest on the structure in the springtime.
· Google adding Advanced Protection for Nest devices →
Google is adding its Advanced Protection Program to Nest devices, the company announced in a blog post Monday, giving added security to its smart home devices.
· After a spate of device hacks, Google beefs up Nest security protections →
Google has added its line of Nest smart home devices to its Advanced Protection Program, a security offering that adds stronger account protections for high-risk users like politicians and journalists.
· Lockdown laughs: where to watch online comedy →
Show and Tell, Berk’s Nest, Fight in the Dog and Stamptown are all offering such schemes.
· Becoming a Parent in the Age of Black Lives Matter →
Robins have begun making a nest at the top of the slide, building a home in the empty corner of the jungle gym’s small deck.
· A Narrowing RIN Price Spread Is Bullish For The Darling Ingredients-Valero JV →
Such a substitution effect is possible due to the nested nature of the mandate's biofuels categories.
· What Netflix's 'Space Force' gets right (and wrong) about the real Space Force →
Moreover, Space Force was designed to nest within the Air Force much like the Marine Corps nests within the Navy.
· Jack Nicholson allegedly once said Hitler should be 'admired for his determination' →
Moore, 74, met Nicholson, now 83, through her production designer boyfriend at the time, Rchard “Dick” Sybert, and soon began working as the One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest star’s script reader after “inevitably” hitting it off.
· Critically endangered herb thriving on Macquarie Island after seven-year feral animal eradication program →
Ranger Chris Howard stumbled across the plants by accident during a routine patrol of wandering albatross nests.
· Being black while in nature: 'You’re an endangered species' →
When he considers going on a specific trip, alongside weighing up the many universally good factors (nature’s beauty) as well as the bad (the possibility that he will get stung by a wasp or step on an ants’ nest), he also has to make other decisions, mostly based on his safety.