Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· A Year After Toni Morrison's Death, Her Visions Of Love Stay With Us →
The loved one is shorn, neutralized, frozen in the glare of the lover's inward eye.
· Americans Are in for a Dangerous and Lonely Winter →
Making matters worse, the pandemic will, if it isn’t somehow neutralized, coincide with flu season, which usually starts in October and is at its worst December through February.
· Lil Baby’s inside voice is the sound of a restless American summer →
And he’s digging deep, especially during “Grace,” where words materialize in a breathless blurt, his prescient optimism neutralized by lingering paranoia: “I don’t trust no one, I can’t put my gun down, going number one now, hottest out, hands down.”
· Rockets MVPs Struggle in Third Straight Loss to Damian Lillard, Blazers →
He was neutralized by Portland on Tuesday.
· Kennametal Inc. (KMT) CEO Chris Rossi on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Can you talk about like, why are we continuing on this low-cost countries strategy when I think first enough evidence that it's not a viable strategy long-term, because low cost countries end up being neutralized normalized and are no longer low cost.