The Wall Street Journal
· DIY Aquavit →
The lounge of New York’s pre-eminent Swedish restaurant, Aquavit, exudes a particular kind of Scandinavian cool.
· White House denies Trump undermining Dr Fauci despite sending 'opposition research' to reporters →
Enter your email to follow new comments on this article.
· DraftKings: Possible Stirring Of Legalization In New York And BetMGM Pose Challenges →
New York, the big kahuna of sports betting, is rumored to be considering a policy change to convene a special session on a legalization expansion.
· Sangamo 2H 2020 Preview →
Many other programs provide optionality with perhaps the most significant being updates on in vivo gene editing expected toward the end of 2020, new target selections by collaboration partners Gilead and Biogen, the handoff to Pfizer of the ALS gene regulation program and the possibility of new partners interested in additional CNS gene regulation indications.
· Anaplan Will Keep Growing, Why And How →
Although large legacy vendors such as IBM, Oracle, and SAP have been in the planning software solutions since 1990s, the market for connected planning is relatively new.
· Coronavirus Sparks New Interest In Using Ultraviolet Light To Disinfect Indoor Air →
Firat's new system draws on a century-old technology of fending off infectious diseases: energetic waves of ultraviolet light, known as germicidal UV or GUV, are delivered in the right dose to wipe out viruses, bacteria and other microorganisms.
· Do you need to wear sunscreen inside? Experts weigh in →
After months of quarantine, you have likely become acclimated to the new norm of working from home, social distancing and limited time spent in public spaces.
· Cuomo: New York to use data to determine if it's safe to open schools →
New York Gov.
· Barrick Gold: Stock Is Priced For Perfection Ahead Of Q2 2020 Earnings Date →
The decision by Papua New Guinea government to deny Barrick's Australian subsidiary- Barrick (PD) Australia Pty Limited, extension of its Porgera mine lease may deal a blow to the miner.