· Jamie Foxx defends Jimmy Fallon against blackface backlash: ‘Let this one go’ →
News about the controversy, writing: “[Fallon] was doing an impression of Chris Rock.
· As Trump rails against mail-in voting, his campaign tries to make it easier for Pennsylvania supporters →
Both Democratic and Republican officials overseeing that process told NBC News that Trump is dead wrong and outlined the steps they take — most importantly, signature verification — to ensure the integrity of the system.
· Toll +2% after positive update →
In some good news, Toll says deposits over the last three weeks were up 13% compared to the same period a year ago.
· Trinity Biotech's (TRIB) CEO Ronan O'Caoimh on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
First, on the antibody tests, they’ve been in the news a lot here in the past few days about their accuracy.
· Are coronavirus cases in the US actually going down? Here’s what we know. →
Because I think that even for people who are closely following the news about the pandemic, myself and my colleagues included, it is easy to lose sight of the big picture.
· Nikola Motor: Investing In The Truck Of The Future →
Source: TT news, WardsAuto.com
· Dorian LPG Ltd. (LPG) CEO John Hadjipateras on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And out of Canada have heard no news on the Canada project.
· “We are correcting the erasure of black lives”: What On the Record’s subjects say about Me Too →
But there is a relationship between media and social movements, and social movements need media in order to amplify their message, and the news needs social movements to give stories, to be able to tell stories.
The New York Times
· Larry Kramer, Prophet and Pussycat →
His reputation is based not only on “The Normal Heart” and its 1992 follow-up “The Destiny of Me,” both real-time news tickers, but also on “Faggots,” published in 1978.
· SpaceX delays first historic crewed launch to space due to weather →
Mission control gave the astronauts the bad news.