· ‘A great moment’: French restaurants reopen after Covid-19 lockdown →
Daily newsletterReceive essential international news every morning
· Stocks turn mixed as tech slides →
In the general news conversation: Mayor Bill de Blasio extends New York City's curfew for the rest of the week and President Trump urges the city to call up the National Guard.
· Watch live: NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo holds a press conference on the coronavirus amid national protests →
Read CNBC's live updates to see the latest news on the Covid-19 outbreak.
· Perceptron, Inc. (PRCP) Interim CEO Jay Freeland on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The good news is that – when I look at the organization and my experience in this space is over 15 or 16 years now, the good news is we do not have to have somebody that comes from the metrology space to be successful in the role.
· American Electric Power Isn't Pricing In Risks →
These are the things that make me think $86 is a bit too dear for this stock at this point, but it isn’t all bad news.
· Boris Johnson 'told Italy’s president' he wanted 'herd immunity' to defeat coronavirus, TV documentary reveals →
The latest news on Brexit, politics and beyond direct to your inbox
· 'Not maintainable': SC rejects plea to exclude lockdown period for calculating limitation for cheque →
Click here to join our channel and stay updated with the latest Biz news and updates.
The New York Times
· Watching the Floyd Protests, One Tweet at a Time →
Indeed, millions are still following along via cable news — but even those broadcasts feel influenced by the citizen journalists, activists and independent media who helped reinvent the format across the Arab Spring protests, Occupy, Ferguson, the Dakota Access pipeline protests, Charlottesville and in countless other demonstrations.
The China Post
· VIRUS DIARY: He draws, and a world opens up for his mother →
My son is downstairs with his dad as I try to edit a news conference through my guilt and his explosive meltdown.
· NYC curfew extended for rest of the week →
Download the NBC News app for the latest updates.