|did not nominate||指名しませんでした|
· Inspectors general must be free from political intrusion, says one of several watchdogs ousted by Trump →
She still is in charge for now, until the assistant US attorney Mr Trump has nominated to replace her is confirmed.
· Has a player featured in all their team's wins in a season and no losses? →
Ian Burns has been a clever so and so, nominating the entire Arsenal Invincibles side.
The New York Times
· 15 Summer TV Shows We’re Looking Forward To →
Bao Nguyen’s documentary, nominated for a grand jury prize at Sundance and shown here in the “30 for 30” series, is even more of an in-house, officially sanctioned project than “The Last Dance.” But its claims for Lee as a cultural force are modestly stated, and its account of his early life as a child film star and a teenager acting out in his conservative, moneyed Hong Kong milieu is absorbing.
· WEF 2020 Young Scientists Include Seven From Asia →
The Young Scientists were nominated by leading research institutes according to criteria including research excellence, leadership potential and commitment to serving society.
· Sydney film festival's isolation edition: from climate devastation to killer jellyfish →
Nominated for the Grand Jury prize at this year’s Sundance film festival, Swedish filmmaker Amanda Kernell’s sophomore feature poses an intriguing question: what if a mother abducted her own children?
Hong Kong Free Press
· Hong Kong security law: What is going on in Carrie Lam’s mind? →
She may even be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize or TIME Magazine’s person of the year.
· Is Trump going to make everyone ill by forcing them attend the Republican convention? →
Held once every four years, typically in the summer before the November election, they are where the parties officially nominate their candidate, energise the grassroots and where their nominee makes an appeal to the nation.
· Trump's convention demand comes amid Charlotte virus surge →
Every state we talk to says we want to nominate the president here, but this governor is up for re-election and hasn’t given us the reassurances we need,” she said.
The New York Times
· How NASA’s Astronauts Became SpaceX’s Customers →
“It didn’t have a lot of support in Congress,” said Mr. Bridenstine, who was an Oklahoma congressman when Mr. Trump nominated him to be NASA administrator in 2017.
· Hottest front-room seats: the best theatre and dance to watch online →
The Finborough’s tribute to the first world war poet Charles Hamilton Sorley was nominated for an Olivier award, transferred to the West End and toured, and received a five-star review in the Guardian.