|did not nominate||Aday göstermedi|
|nominate candidates||Aday gösterme|
|nominate subspecies||Alt türleri aday gösterme|
|not nominate||Aday gösterme|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Mali president dissolves constitutional court after unrest →
“This de facto dissolution of the court will enable us, from next week, to ask relevant authorities to nominate new members so that the reformed court can quickly help us find solutions to the disputes arising from the legislative elections,” he added.
· Thousands call on Bulgarian government to resign in anti-graft protests →
His GERB party said Radev, who was nominated for the post by opposition Socialists, was stoking a political crisis.
· Derry Girls: Who plays Cathy Maguire in Derry Girls season 2? →
She is known for her role as Cheryl Brady in Hollyoaks, and she has been nominated for a number of soap awards.
The China Post
· Tanzania’s ruling party nominates president to run again →
DODOMA, Tanzania (AP) — Tanzania’s ruling party on Saturday nominated President John Magufuli to run for a second five-year term, while opposition parties and human rights groups demand an independent electoral body to oversee the October vote.
The New York Times
· Ragaa el-Gedawy, Cherished Star of Egyptian Cinema, Dies at 85 →
In 1959 she had a role in the movie “The Nightingale’s Prayer,” which Egypt nominated as its entry in the foreign-language category at the Academy Awards that year.
The China Post
· Alums giving LSU scores: ‘Rocky,’ ‘The Right Stuff,’ more →
He has been nominated for three Academy Awards, three Golden Globes and 13 Emmy Awards.
· For an American show, Hamilton's a good effort →
In response to my request for Tweets of the week, one of my followers nominated another follower @mbabbbage, who posted on Thursday:
· Captain Sir Tom Moore honoured by David Beckham and FA as leader of ‘Lionhearts inspirational heroes’ team →
The FA called on the public to nominate worthy individuals to join its new squad of Lionhearts, saying nominees could be somebody who had “saved lives, inspired communities, undertaken phenomenal fundraising efforts or simply entertained others” during the pandemic.
· All eyes on Speaker seat, seating arrangements in Monday’s Parliament sitting →
The meeting this time around, however, is speculated to be a heated one over a motion for Dewan Rakyat Speaker Tan Sri Mohamad Ariff Md Yusof and his deputy, Nga Kor Ming to vacate their positions on grounds there are other names to be nominated.
· What waits the new Director-General of WTO? →
The candidates need to be nominated by their government.