|did not nominate||Aday göstermedi|
|nominate candidates||Aday gösterme|
|nominate subspecies||Alt türleri aday gösterme|
|not nominate||Aday gösterme|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· New national body to evaluate success of Indigenous programs →
The commission’s report nominates seven policy priority areas, based on a refreshed set of goals which Indigenous leaders have been hammering out with federal and state governments through the joint council on Closing the Gap, due to be finalised by early July.
· As Trump hits a new low, a dwindling number of Republicans speak up →
(With all of the news and discussion about race in America, will Iowa Republicans nominate King?
· Al Jazeera Digital scoops 35 medals at Telly Awards →
The 2019 Emmy nominated virtual reality documentary boutique, AJ Contrast, emerged with two silver Telly wins for Still Here, the virtual meets augmented reality immersive project that looks at the challenges facing African American women who, after years in prison, struggle to reintegrate into gentrified New York City neighbourhoods.
· Vinesh Phogat in contention for 'Khel Ratna'; Rahul Aware, Deepak Punia and Sakshi Malik nominated for Arjuna Award →
Star wrestler Vinesh Phogat was on Tuesday put in contention for ‘Khel Ratna’ while World Championship medallists Rahul Aware and Olympic-bound Deepak Punia were nominated for the Arjuna award alongside Sakshi Malik and two others by the national federation.
· TTFI recommends Manika Batra for Khel Ratna, players not ready for training camp till August By Bharat Sharma →
“We feel she deserves the honour and that is why decided to nominate her for the second time,” TTFI secretary general M P Singh told PTI.
· Move to pension mode has benefits in COVID-19 climate →
When you pass away, the funds will be distributed tax-free to the nominated children.
· Steve King’s Racism Won’t Be His Undoing →
Many Iowa Republicans fear that nominating King today would risk their hold on his seat.
· Forget Team Australia, Virgin will ultimately be owned by Americans →
Cyrus, which has a history of investing in discount airline carriers, surprised everyone last week by nominating its preference to retain Virgin as a full-service domestic carrier with (potentially) an international arm and possibly even with the Tiger no-frills leisure brand.
· KBO ace by the numbers: statistical breakdown of Dinos starter Koo Chang-mo's memorable May →
It's no coincidence that Koo and Jokisch have been the KBO's two best starters this season, and they're both nominated for the Player of the Month award for May.
· 10 of the best novels set in Portugal – that will take you there →
Written in the spare, thrifty prose for which Torga was famous (he was twice nominated for the Nobel prize), Tales from the Mountain offers an unflinching, up-close view of a Portugal where outsiders rarely tread.