“Northern” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· O'Shea urges rugby chiefs to seize 'moment' for change →
Rugby has faced a number of thorny issues since it turned professional 25 years ago, including how best to balance the competing demands of northern and southern hemisphere countries and clubs.
· Madeleine McCann is assumed dead, German prosecutor says →
British and German police appealed for information about the man - who lived in Braunschweig, northern Germany, before moving abroad - and released photographs of vehicles - a Volkswagen camper van and a Jaguar - which he used at the time.
· Rossi Dobson: From Glentoran Academy to British Superbike paddock for Belfast 15-year-old with famous Christian name →
Last updated on 7 minutes ago7 minutes ago.From the section Northern Ireland
· Bitter split over toxic foam payout as legal costs slammed →
The class actions covered around 500 claimants in Williamtown, north of Newcastle, and Oakey respectively, and up to three thousand people in Katherine in the Northern Territory.
· Why a Queensland TAFE-trained nurse can pay $14,000 more than in Victoria →
In aged care jobs, the subsidy paid for the student for the Certificate III in Individual Support course, providing the qualification for aged care jobs, varies from $3200 in Queensland to $7000 in the Northern Territory, the report shows.
· Banking on gas will leave us stranded →
Similarly, the Nationals obsession with building a new coal-fired power station in northern Queensland, where there is no net demand for additional electricity, where the banks won’t finance it, and insurers won’t insure it, and solar is cheaper, is another folly pursued for some perceived short-term, but unsustainable, political advantage.
· Still Flowing →
Note that demand peaks with the northern climate demand for heating every winter, seasonal demand may begin to smooth out as multiple LNG power projects in countries with more equatorial climates come online.
· Military families face housing limbo during Covid-19 crisis →
He was sent there in February before being able to follow his PCS orders to move to Fort Belvoir in northern Virginia.
· Jacob Rees-Mogg has brought his beloved parliament into disrepute – and made the government look weak →
Indeed, MPs from Scotland and Northern Ireland should be allowed to join proceedings remotely because of the difficulty of getting flights to London.
· How one viral video sparked a black birding movement online →
At @stjohnspds, I was apart of the Bird Watching club and for me, the bird that I find so captivating is the Northern Cardinal, which typically comes out during the wintertime.