“Not” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· White House denies Trump undermining Dr Fauci despite sending 'opposition research' to reporters →
Sharing the full story, not just the headlines
· Valero Has Taken A Hit, But Still Has Great Positioning →
Although the usual summer increase in demand for refining products most likely won't be strong this year, forecasts by the EIA show a large bounce-back in late 2020 or later.
· FAANG Stocks: Ignore These Distractions →
But investors should be alerted to the fact that Facebook is encountering clear selling pressure near $245 per share and short-term traders might begin to consider throwing in the towel soon if the stock is not able to overcome this region in a more convincing manner.
· Bank Of America: Limited Risk →
The current downturn isn't expected to last much beyond Q3 so the bank will see far better lower credit losses forecasted in the 2020 stress test.
· Ebola spreading in western Congo with nearly 50 confirmed cases: WHO →
“I would caution everyone that while the numbers in this event are low, again in the era of COVID it is very important that we do not take our eyes off these other emerging diseases and we saw in North Kivu and other previous outbreaks of Ebola that these can get out of control very easily,” he said.
· XVZ Should Only Be Used As A Portfolio Hedge →
Unless you are doing a hedging strategy using XVZ, I suggest not holding exposure to avoid losses from roll yield.
· Snapchat down: Black screen and camera not working issues hit users →
Snapchat down reports are on the rise with users being hit with a black screen error as well as issues with their camera not working in the iOS and Android app.
· Holidays: New destinations added to UK’s holiday exemption list including tropical islands →
But last week, the UK government released a list of countries that Britons can travel to and not face the UK’s stringent quarantine rules on their return.
The China Post
· Group seeks ideas for Mississippi flag without rebel emblem →
(AP) — A state agency said Monday that the public can submit proposals for a new Mississippi flag, using two requirements in state law: The designs cannot include the Confederate battle emblem, and they must have the phrase, “In God We Trust.”
· James Bond movies order: Dr No to Spectre - The way to watch 007 movie series revealed →
The World is Not Enough (1999)