Not в новостях
|not only||Не только|
|not yet||Еще нет|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Universal Corp.: Continue To Buy In Slowly →
I’ll try to determine whether or not to add to my position here by looking at the financial history, and specifically trying to understand how sustainable the dividend is.
· Asda updates shopping rules including face masks in store with new announcement from CEO →
It does not stipulated how exactly this should be done but advises measures could include monitoring numbers of customers and keeping two metre distances.
· Ivan Safronov: Russia charges former military journalist with treason →
Sharing the full story, not just the headlines
· Shoppers are suing over mandatory mask rules, but doctors don’t buy it →
Medical experts say that there are very few valid medical or psychiatric reasons for someone to not wear a mask.
· China fury: Donald Trump warned West has ‘dug its own grave’ in Beijing row →
The nation would previously not have been able to place such sanctions on Western countries.
· IPO Launch: ALX Oncology Proposes $128 Million IPO →
ALXO intends to sell 8 million shares of common stock at a midpoint price of $16.00 per share for gross proceeds of approximately $128.0 million, not including the sale of customary underwriter options.
· Fleetcor: Strong Payment Networks Give 50% Return By 2023 →
“The complaint outlines a broad array of fees that the defendants have charged customers in ways that customers did not detect ... the defendants often have waited to begin charging many fees until a few billing cycles have passed, making the fees harder to detect among a customer’s monthly bill fluctuations ... FleetCor’s invoices often have failed to disclose that any fees were being charged, requiring customers to proactively view other account management reports.
· Do the Panthers Have Enough Defensively? →
Carolina had to make wholesale changes after the defense was 28th in the NFL against the run and not to mention, was an aging, overpaid unit.
The Wall Street Journal
· Two Former Unaoil Managers Convicted on U.K. Bribery Charges →
Please note: The Wall Street Journal News Department was not involved in the creation of the content above.