Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· A JERSEY GUY: Another Speed Bump For UNC's Cunningham →
The North Carolina athletic director received his administrative training at Notre Dame, serving apprenticeships at Ball State and Tulsa, before coming to Chapel Hill in 2011.
· Six Prospects Hold The Key To Notre Dame's 2021 Recruiting Class →
Notre Dame’s “dreams” of a Top 5 recruiting class in 2021 is all but one, assuming you actually thought head coach Brian Kelly actually meant that January comment.
· One Season with No. 39 is all Sheldon Brown Needed →
Brooks was a fourth-round pick out of Notre Dame in 1992 as a running back and ended up playing only five games for the franchise.
· U-Conn. becomes first FBS college football program to shut down season →
Notre Dame, the nation’s most prominent independent that in previous years had a football scheduling agreement with the ACC, will play a full ACC schedule this season.
· Georgia Recruiting: How the Dawgs Round Out the 2021 Offensive Class →
The Dawgs will be battling Michigan in this one just as they are with Donovan Edwards, and Notre Dame is a factor too.
· SI All-American: Ranking the Top 10 H-Tight Ends in the Class of 2021 →
Schools of interest: Georgia, Oregon, Oregon State, Cal, Penn State, Notre Dame, UCLA, Washington
· Breaking: Big Ten to Release Football Schedule at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday →
The July 9 announcement to take away all nonconference games took several high-profile matchups off the table, most notably some early-season showdown between Wisconsin at Notre Dame at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Ohio State at Oregon and Michigan at Washington.
· Talking Phil Jurkovec, Rocco Spindler, Notre Dame/ACC and Pac 12 Proposal →
In this week's interview with WSBT Sportsbeat hosts Darin Pritchett and Sean Stires we talk about former Notre Dame quarterback Phil Jurkovec being granted immediate eligibility at Boston College.
· Should the ACC Have Required Notre Dame Football to Join? →
Added to the conference -- for this year, anyway -- is Notre Dame.
· Hiroshima at 75: bitter row persists over US decision to drop the bomb →
That view is disputed by the Rev Wilson Miscamble, a history professor at the University of Notre Dame.