|debuted at number||数でデビュー|
|peaked at number||数のピーク|
· New order on Monday: Victorians must keep working from home →
Get our Coronavirus Update newsletter for the day's crucial developments at a glance, the numbers you need to know and what our readers are saying.
· Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN) CEO Erik Nordstrom on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And given the closures of the select number of full-line stores, how do you feel about the real estate portfolio of Off-Price?
· 44 deaths among meatpacking workers in U.S., union says →
The actual number of employees with the coronavirus is likely higher than the estimate, said Mark Lauritsen, director of the food processing and meatpacking division for the United Food and Commercial Workers International.
· The new dinner party etiquette rules after lockdown →
“My biggest fear is that the authorities have made a decision that we will live with the epidemic and while the economy is being opened spikes in case numbers will occur until, or if, we get a vaccine,” says McLaws.
· The global economy is at the 'bottom of the canyon' - now it faces a slow climb →
The UK has overtaken Italy and Spain in terms of virus cases, and has the highest number of deaths in Europe.
· The Atlantic Day: America’s Racial Contract Is Exposed Anew →
“If you live in a state that now allows people to go out to bars, return to work in open-plan offices, or attend religious services, even in reduced numbers, the best and simplest thing you can do to protect your health is to avoid those situations like, well, the plague.”
· Mastercard's (MA) Management at Sanford C Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference - Transcript →
Number two things which are going on from a fiscal stimulus standpoint and thirdly things which are going on from a monetary policy standpoint.
· HBO Max launch offers not-too-late Elmo, mediocre 'Love Life' — and unanswered questions →
It's not clear how many of those people knew to take advantage, though; Bloomberg reports that only about 90,000 new users downloaded the Max app for the first time on mobile, an embarrassingly small number.
· Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. (OLLI) CEO John Swygert on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
That has been remained our number one priority.